Home Depot Prince George Canada / horrible service

1 Prince George, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I have recently been shopping around for tile and bath tubs. I have gone into Home Depot more than once and I must say, I am VERY happy that I have not bought anything from them. First of all, even if I did want to buy anything from them I couldn't because no one would help me. Apparently my money is not good enough! Also in the past my husband had to yell "Can anyone help me" at the top of his lungs to get someone to stop and ask him if he needed any help. Yesterday we were in Home Depot looking at bath tubs, and after looking for some one who worked there for 10 minutes found a nice young man. He was very informative but not in bath tubs. He let us know that he had no clue about warrenties, installation ect. In fact he told us he didn't really care because hockey season is starting soon and he was much more interested in that. The one lady that he found for us that did know something about the bath tub we were interested in left us to find out some information and never came back. As we were leaving the store we saw her chatting with other customers. I know we are a young couple (24 years old) but we know how to save money for things we want and that day we had money to spend that we have saved. I am glad to know that Home Depot will NEVER get a cent out of my pockets.

Me

colonsmartcleasner
    Posted: 2008-08-24 by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    froud

Complaint Rating:
    I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... oozman.com@live.com TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...