Home Depot / compressor noise
Stan, Wilmington, NC. We purchased a Maytag French Door bottom freezer Stainless Steel model MFD2561KES unit with the extended warranty from Home Depot. Shortly after delivery we started hearing a noise probably from the compressor that now lasts about 3 seconds each time the compressor starts. Recently we called the extended warranty number and they told us that it would need to fail before they would do anything. Today I read about all the Maytag problems and have decided that if it stops working I will not even consider fixing it. No more Maytags for us.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Poor customer service in flooring department at Hudson, wi.
- Home Depot - delivery & customer service
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimensions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor
- Home Depot - paint desk customer service