Home Depot — faulty werner 40' aluminum extension ladder
I'm a general contractor and owner of a small construction company. I purchased 3 40' Aluminum extension ladders at Home Depot yesterday April 17th 2018.
One of the ladders had a crushed foot upon purchase. My crew did not notice, until the ladder was fully extended on the side of a building.
When they did notice, they were instructed to take the ladder down immediately for safety reasons. While they were taking it down the foot gave way and the ladder fell and and injured one of my employees. The ladder also caused damaged to the siding of my customers house when it fell.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Wilmington, MA I am now responsible for fixing the damage to my customers home as well as stuck paying thousands in workers compensation claims not to mention the upcoming medical bills. My employee will not be able to work for quite some time and I will need to hire new to replace him, costing me more money, time and effort that I do not have to give.
I attempted to exchange the faulty ladder at a store but was basically told to go f* myself. They were extremely rude and insensitive to my situation.
This whole thing has been a horrible, painful, embarrassing, expensive f* nightmare.
I need help cleaning up this mess.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment