Home Depot - Expo Design Center / be prepared for a long wait!
Be prepared for a long wait for blinds when shopping for blinds at the Expo Design Center owned by Home Depot. I have three windows with arches that I wanted to have honeycomb blinds put on. The installer came out to measure and do the templates for the arches. I placed the order for the blinds. Three weeks later, they called to tell me that the blinds I ordered don't come in the size I needed for the arches. I picked out a new fabric and asked them again to order them. I was told they would arrive three weeks later. On the Wednesday of the week they were due to arrive, I called the store to find out if they had arrived. They indicated the blinds were still being fabricated, but would arrive in approximately 2 weeks. Two days later I received another phone call saying that UPS lost our templates for the arches and that the installer would have to come out to redo them and basically start all over. Needless to say, I AM NOT HAPPY! They can blame Hunter Douglas and UPS all they want, but I ordered blinds for my other windows from an online company I have used before and they were here in less than 2 weeks.
More Home Depot - Expo Design Center Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - facebook post
- Home Depot - lg refrigerator / asurion protection plan
- Home Depot - hot water heater
- HomeDepot - racially profiled
- Home Depot - customer service