Home Depot / citibank
Several months ago Citibank, the company that administers Home Depot's credit cards, decided to drop me (viz., cancel my card) because my overall credit score had dropped. They did so in spite of the fact I had never missed a payment to them, even though I used the card extensively while renovating a house. One day I tried to charge some paint, and the clerk informed me my account had been cancelled. Arguments with Citibank were, as you might suspect, fruitless: So sad, too bad, pay up, get lost. I was/am indeed in a precarious financial position, because of being laid off and diagnosed with cancer. But I had been practicing financial triage, making sure payments were up-to-date with important accounts and managing to make at least small payments on all of the rest. Home Depot was an important account, because I used it to maintain two very modest rental properties.
Bottom line: it doesn't matter. Citibank deems you a bad person, you're out. Period. Plus late charges and interest.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment