Home Depot / missed installation date-still waiting
I ordered Silestone countertops for my kitchen in July. Home Depot's contract says approx. 21 days for installation.
I still don't have an installation date. I get a lot of excuses but still no date. I did my part to be prepared on time and am now living with a ripped up kitchen and having a GC waiting to finish the job. Can't schedule a plumber or finishing! Promises, promises but nothing.
I have done everything I could including contacting the fabricator. Why are we charged before an installation date? Are they making the Silestone themselves and chiseling it? Makes the entire experience very disappointing. Don't get sucked into HD's "promos". You will pay for it with delays.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Terrible experiance parking at Home Depot
- Home Depot - b-hyve smart wifi indoor sprinkler system 4 channel
- Home Depot - carpet installation process
- Home Depot - ridgid power tool
- Home Depot - service/appliance/damage