Home Depot / payments

1 358 GRANJENO AVE.Brownsville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 956-640-2929

I have been making payments since I had the card and it never comes down from 700.00 dollars my interest is to high. I want to pay on the principles only so the intrest could come down. I need you to stop charging me too much interest so that I can pay off my account. I want to know how much I really owe with out the interest? I need some aswers so here is my cell #[protected] my name is susana reyna.

Gl

Comments

• Ru
      24th of Jan, 2009

I hate to say this, but didn't you read the interest rate on the card? You should have read the interest rate on the application. You have to make more the minimum payments to pay off any credit card. Minimum Payments barely pay the interest on any credit card. I would suggest that you pay more then the minimum payment to get your principal down faster.

• Pu
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I agree with above. If you are only making the minimum payments, you will never pay off your balance. The APR on Home Depot cards is over 20% and usually the minimum required payment is only around $10-20 depending on your balance.

If you want to pay it off and pay less interest, then you need to either make bigger payments or transfer the balance to a credit card with a lower interest rate.