Home Away / everything about home away

1 United States

I have been a property owner that has listed with VRBO/ Home Away for 15 years. You have become the worst company I have ever dealt with. All of the changes you have made recently have not gone well for me. I tried for months with many phone calls to get my account and the payments working correctly. Every person I spoke to at HA told me something different. They referred me to VRP and they tell me what HA told me was wrong. No one could help me and no one cared. I pleaded for people to help me get my payments fixed and no one would. I finally talked to a manager sent them proof of ownership and heard nothing. I did the same thing again with another manager and heard nothing. My payments went to the wrong person but no one cared.
I have never dealt with customer service that was so uninformed and unhelpful. It was and continues to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. The IRS is easier to deal with. The staff either knows nothing about customer service, doesn't care or just wants to get rid of you. They always ask for my call back number but have never call back.
You should be embarrased with the terrible company you have created. I am baffled with how you can pass yourself off as a property listing company. Charging our renters before they can speak to us is just plain stupid. I have not talked to one renter that likes or understands it.
You have taken all of the fun out of rental property management.

Ed