Hobbytron.com / Bad company!

I purchased a remote car from Hobbytron.com and it did not work and the battery would not charge. I returned it and a month later they insisted I never returned it. I checked with UPS and gave them the date and person who signed for it. They did not return my money but 'fixed the car' and returned it without the battery or (expensive) fast-recharger. They said I did not put the battery or recharger in the return box. I absolutely know I did. My son knows we returned everything. The company will not budge. We are at a standstill and I am fuming.

Va

Comments

Ih
  24th of Jul, 2008

I agree with you completely! I had purchase a airsoft rifle and they ended putting it on back order without telling me when they said they would notify me of any delays. Also when I found out that they said that the earliest it would be 10 business before it would get here. so I said ### you guys and I canceled the order. They ended up keeping the shipping money which was 29.95 but we got the gun order money back. They are worthless ###s who lie and hurt people and take their money. I HATE hobbytron!!!

Br
  25th of Jul, 2008

My experience with them is about the same. I purchased a car from them 3 weeks ago, and it states that it is still processing in-house. I have called them three times and email them three times and I have not heard anything back from them. Terrible company, will not purchase from them again.

Da
  14th of Aug, 2008

The site is OK. I orderd 4 airsoft rifles, and one of them was on backorder. The other 3 rifles that came were good. I contacted the company a day after they came and they said, yes one of your items is on back order, but we will ship it out next week. I am neutral about the comany right now, but if they try to rip me off with my rifle, i will agree with the complaint!

Jh
  22nd of Dec, 2009

I agree that Hobbytron.com doesn't seem to care much aabout the satisfaction of thier customers. I wanted to order six mini RC helicopters from a series that offered 3 separate freqs so the kids I was giving them to could fly at least three of them simultaneously. I explained this to them, and they told me that could not guarantee the frequencies. I asked them to call me back if they couldn't fulfill the frequency requirements, and they refused. They said if I wanted the choppers, I'd have to gamble. Note: they sell each frequency separately, and all were in stock.

I gambled and lost. When the choppers came, all six were the same frequency. What a bunch of ###s. These choppers are going back.

Ro
  4th of Jan, 2010

What a horrible company, I ordered an Airsoft rifle that did not work from the first time trying. I requested an RMA and I was nver sent a reply. I sent 3 emails and left 2 messages. They of course said they sent one, no way did they send one. I checked every day, I looked in junk email, they never sent it. When I finally spoke to someone, they were rude and insulting. They say their policy of not providing a warranty on airsoft products is under their "policy" web page. I suggested they put a warning right under the product, she said it was my fault for not knowing how to order online. I ask to speak to her supervisor. Her supervisor, Nichol, was even worse. She claims she has no boss so I couldn't speak to anyone else. I will do everything in my ability to get people to not order from them. This is by far the worse experience I have ever had ordering on line, please stay away from this company.