Hobbyking / I did not recieve the product

I have ordered turnigy 1000mah 3s 30c lipo pack for 2, turnigy 2200mah 4s 40c lipo pack for 2 and turnigy 500mah 2s 20c lipo pack for 2. Insted of those items, I got turnigy 1800mah 2s batteries. They wanted wrong batteries back to hong kong, and I sended back to them. Since then, I have no reply from them. I have not get what I ordered. I did not want waste my money just for nothing. It cost 96.83usd for product, shipping cost for wrong product 77 usd and my handling cost for 100 usd. Total of 273.83 usd. I need my money back and can you help me with this trouble?

Ma

Comments

• Rc
      13th of Jun, 2012

I feel your pain. Hobby King cannot be trusted. I ordered a Bixler ready-to-fly plane from them on 4/15. It arrived weeks later with a critically damaged wing. There was no external damage to the box. It may have actually been damage from the factory. First they accused me of accepting a damaged parcel, and have since not been able to get me the critical replacement part (two months and counting). I filed a dispute with Paypal, and HK started extorting me, that they would not help me with a dispute open in Paypal. If you let 45 days go by you will have no recourse with Paypal (45 days has now long passed--no wing). Hobby King responded to the dispute by offering a $20 refund (on the $180 shipment). The plane is not flyable without the part, so they expect to give you $20 and be stuck with an unflyable plane. I refused the $20 offer and Paypal ruled that I should get a full refund, but that I would have to ship the parcel back to Hong Kong, which costs well over $60. That's a pretty steep penalty for HK's inability to supply simple replacement parts for a damaged shipment. BEWARE! Don't say you weren't warned! It's a total crapshoot to deal with Hobby King. You WILL regret it.

• On
      7th of Sep, 2013

what a sad thing. if I knew about this very bad reports about hobbyking, I swear to God I would not buy nothing from them, , , I wish I read this before the 45 days passed by without making a complaint to pay-pal, , , , because now it's too late for me to make it. anyway, I hope there will be done something about this liars, , , , yes, , , LIARS!!, , in the advertizing they offer you a superb quality product, when the reality is other, , , , ( their gain, our loss.) I'm still stuck with an unflyable plane due to the issues encountered, shop smart!! don't buy hobbyking products!!

4th of May, 2014

Well hobby king ripped me off too.I ordered a mini saturn servoes a battery and a reciever.I was sent a mini swift only After three weeks they decieded they wanted mini swift back shiped at my expence.As soon as they recieved mini swift they closed the case I filed a complaint with pay pal.Its been over 30 days so hobby king ripped me off for 102.00 any ides how we cwn get our funds back?

• Pa
      23rd of Jun, 2014

Hello, it is sad about hobbyking. I had several orders ok but the last one paid is not shipped for more than 30 day. All item was on stock at order time an they are on stock an now. I do not know were to make a complain.

• Vi
      19th of Sep, 2014

i ordered the pursuit with all up grades ran it four times and the esc burned up, , aquastar 160, , junk, , no warranty, , also when mailed me package no receipt, instructions, the battery charger never worked, i just wish i got a different one from a hobby shop closer, , , 572.42 wasted

• He
      24th of Oct, 2014

they have nice web page and Youtube videos but those impressions dont count! customer service are like robots with standard replies and frustrating. how bad can it get!
    I had a 2nd disappointment when a Walkera QR X350 body shell was delivered without 2 fastening nuts on one of the arms. its completely useless without them and being machine installed. a $30 purchase and was offered with a $5 credit. further chats were futile and they dont understand the feelings of hobbyists. they being in the hobby business!
    1st disappointment was a damaged carrying case delivered. they offered a replacement but never came! offered a credit but in that I lost $45 of delivery charge and now $9.99.
    hobbyking is definitely not a merchant for subsequent purchases considering their service and customer service whom are good in checking delivery dates. not suitable for disputes.
    I still have credits with them and they can keep it!