Hobby Lobby / customer service/attitude!
I will never shop at hobby lobby in covington, louisiana again!! Check out lines are always long... With one or 2 cashiers operating the registers. There is usually a manager floating around, oblivious to the lines. The clerk checked one item out at full price... I corrected her stating it was 40% off. She said "no" it was labeled floral... Not christmas. I told her there was a giant sign over the wreath in the christmas section where I found this one (Along with more like it). She said 'well, that's a mistake. Someone displayed it in the wrong section."so, I left my items and ran to the back to get one that said"christmas' only to find she was checking out another person and had put my items to the side. I wouldn't have minded but this person had a return (And this was not the return register) so she had to call for a manager to sign the return!
So I politely put my wreath on top of my other purchases and walked out...!!!
This is the worst store for customer service!!! I will pay twice as much at any other craft store just to bo ycott hobby lobby!! Telling all my friends... And gordon's and michaels will appreciate my business!!!
More Hobby Lobby Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees 
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience 
- Hobby Lobby - rude employees 
- Hobby Llobby - customer service 
- Hobby Lobby - staff
- Hobby Lobby - very lazy employees, the worst customer service ever
- Hobby Lobby Stores - management
- Hobby Lobby Stores - greenery garland/out of stock item;rain check lost; rude cashier