Hilton Hyundai / carefull

1 MEDAYIL CHENGAMANADU PO,KOTTARAKARATRIVANDRUM, TX, India Review updated:
Phone: 00919447398412

I regret you inform you that I mr. sabu john purchased a hyundai accent gle from your branch — hilton hyudai, karamana, trivandrum-, kerala — engine no:g4eb7m183931, chassis number :malcg41gr7m185233j, on 14 decembr 2007, but recently I came to know that the front right side door has been repainted already before the purchase date... im not sure whether this vechile is new,

Comments

9th of Jun, 2008

Its not HILTON HYUNDAI, Its POPULAR HYUNDAI residing at karamana. I agree with the comment. Since one of my friend also had a miscerable experiance with Popular Hyundai. He took one new santro from Popular hyundai. After 2 days he got one service bill of more than 50K. He crosschecked the engine number and chasis number specified in the bill with the vehicle and its matching.

So the Popular Hyundai is a big Fraud. Its an unpopular deal they does with others.

Sajan

20th of Feb, 2009

YES ...THATS POPULAR HYUDAI

• Su
      21st of Jan, 2010

Sir,

I have purchased a Sandro GLS car on 01-09-2008 from Hilton Hyundai Opposite Juma Masjid, Thattamala, Kollam, Kerala .Engine No: G4HG8M 493716 and Chassis N0.323565F, My Registration No.is KL-2AB 9761 . At the time of purchase many Golden offers were given to me. I am a Government servant and I submitted NGO Certificate to the dealer. There was an offer of Rs. 4000/- cash back for Government Servants. I requested many times to the dealer but did not get the cash back and no response. So I kindly request to take necessary steps immediately to get my money back.

my E- mail kochuqin@gmail.com

• Aj
      10th of Apr, 2010

Yes, very true both Hilton and Popular motors in Trivandrum are cheats. If you ever taken your car hyundai car for service, they prefer replacing the spare parts rather than repairing. It is meance now and maintaing a santro cars is 100 times expensive than maintaining Toyota Innova.

• As
      13th of Oct, 2010

I Agree with the comments above, Anybody who buys a Hyundai car, beware its a substandard vehicle and will drain your resources through very expensive service (Preventive Maintenance as they call it) and even substandard customer service.