Hilton Hotels / Hilton enables terrorism & jihad on US Soil

Oak Lawn
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0, 2933, 533525, 00.html

The Hilton Hotel chain will be allowing the Khilafah conference be conducted in Oak Lawn, IL on July 19...two days from now. I am emploring true American Patriots to NOT SUPPORT THE HILTON BRANDS! Boycot those who provide aid or comfort to the enemy. These brands include Hilton, Conrad, DoubleTree, Embassy, Hampton, Hilton Garden, Hilton Grand Vacations, Home2Suites, Homewood Suites, and Waldord Astoria. To allow a conference to proceed that promotes terrorism, jihad, and the failure of our country is unforgiveable. The executive team should fire those involved with booking this conference.

Hilton claims that as long as it is legal and does not interfere with the safety and security of other guests, they are welcome. Nonsense. I would think this conference would present opportunities for violence, and I would certainly not want to stay there while the conference was underway. Not that I would support the action, but what would stop some nut from taking action during the conference? I think Hilton used excuses and greed to make their decision to book this conference. Even an Islamic school in Chicago wouldn't host the conference!