Hilton Hotels / Customer harassment
I stayed at the Hilton garden inn in October 06 and someone called posing as my husband. they gave him information about me and my stay. the problem is: I AM NOT MARRIED. I called the hotel and complained. They have been very rude about this situation. I am furious. They asked me not to call the hotel nor can I stay there. Please tell everyone to be careful when they stay at the Hilton. I have tried and tried to explain to them what they have done and they stated that my case was closed. I am in the process of contacting a lawyer so that I can get this guy for harassment. I need dates that this person called and what he stated. They stated my case was closed.
More Hilton Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Hotels - Young US coast guardsman denied nights rest! 
- Hilton Hotels - Hilton enables terrorism & jihad on US Soil
- Hilton Hotels - Advance Purchase 
- Hilton Hotels - Terrible experience!
- Hilton Hotels - Reschedule refusal 
- Hilton Hotels - Deceptive promotional vacation
- Hilton Hotels - False &Best Rates Guarantee&
- Hilton Hotels - Stay away 
- Hilton Hotels - Not very honorable