Hifisoundconnections.com / worst business ever
This company sold me a Dual MP3/CD head unit almost four months ago, 3 weeks after, I had to contact them only to find the item I ordered was out of stock after 2 more tries at out of stock items we agreed on 1 that was in stock, 3 weeks later it arrives in an unsealed box and did not work. I contacted them and recieved an RMA#, paid for return shipping and again I waited. After almost 3 weeks of silence I finally contacted them to find the status and was told they would not refund me because the amount of time that had gone by ( what a shocker, right?), so I agreed to an exchange for speakers. Almost 3 weeks later I had to contact them again and was told they had to check them in before they could send them to me. Since then I have sent countless e-mails and made countless phone calls and have gotten no response. I have asked to speak with the CEO Mr. Chris Rush and have been ignored. I have contacted the better business bureau and I am considering contacting the Nixa, Mo Police Dept because hell, they stole my money. BUYER BEWARE!!! These guys are CROOKS. Forget whatever else you read these guys CAN and WILL RIP YOU OFF.
More Hifisoundconnections.com Complaints & Reviews
- HiFiSoundConnection - bait and switch 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Bait and switch fraud
- Hi Fi Sound Connection - Unacceptable Customer Service / Business Practices 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Rip off
- HiFiSoundConnection.com - used items sold as new 
- HiFi Sound Connection - speakers
- HiFiSoundConnection - Very unprofessional company!
- HiFiSoundConnection - Paiste Rude Cymbals
- HiFi Sound Connection - Did not receive product paid for, bait and switch
- HiFiSoundConnection - Car stereo