HiFiSoundConnection / Bait and switch fraud
The character of any company is demonstrated in how they handle complaints. These guys have severe problems with this. They do have great prices on the items they carry in stock, but they offer items on their site they cannot seem to get. I had selected some of those items. In my case they would not get me specific information on my back ordered items. 4 Written requests for refund were ignored. Several requests for a manager to call me were ignored. Fully 2 months after i placed my order, exchanged 54 emails and placed more than 75 calls i finally put a scathing review online. I was called later that day. I asked the reason it had to get to this level before someone called. they could not give a good answer. they processed a refund, although it will take a few days to show at my bank. These guys have severe issues with dealing with problems. you may be alright if they have the item in stock.
More HiFiSoundConnection Complaints & Reviews
- HiFiSoundConnection - bait and switch 
- Hi Fi Sound Connection - Unacceptable Customer Service / Business Practices 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Rip off
- HiFiSoundConnection.com - used items sold as new 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Will not fix their mistake 
- HiFiSoundConnection - speakers
- HiFiSoundConnection - Very unprofessional company!
- HiFiSoundConnection - Paiste Rude Cymbals
- HIFI Sound Connection - Did not receive product paid for, bait and switch
- HiFiSoundConnection - Car stereo