HH Gregg / gas range

Purchased at: hh greg, 1321 hueuenot rd, richmond va. 23113.
Order # j235-004804, invoice j236-014600, serial # 205mmhp00337. model # lrg3095st. lg gas range, stanless steel 5.4 convection oven stove. new. purchased [protected].
Lg case #: cnn170417831679
4-24-17 faxed copy of receipt, serial # etc to lg as requested. [protected].
Multiple problems with range after instillation. oven door lock and unlock while baking. often unable to unlock door after oven turned off. too hot.
Warranty active.? replacement.
5-2017 spoke with lg supervisor. warrenty active. asked to replace stove. unable to as warrenty active. informed I was in lower level of home when I noted the strong smell of "heat". went to kitchen. noted extreme heat. oven on with door unlocked. knobs and plastic parts melted. food burned again. supervisor advised stove was purchased in richmond va 2012. owner complainedof problems with convection oven, food during, l knob bent. repairsmade for previous owner but stove returned to hh greg warehouse. repair scheduled.
5-2017 mr jones, repair man out. replaced knobs, oven sensor, door gasket, new latch motor, 2 new boards, door switch and trim. said only time door should lock is when in cleaning mode. havent used oven since repair for fear of malfunction recurrence and house fire as stove repaired before.
Lg referred me to hh greg for stove replacement. called hh greg for? stove replacement. ken said no info found.

Our family purchased new gas range for hh greg company. I did not consider or want a used or refurbushed range. [censored]idays are coming, I have slowly started using oven again but stay in the kitchen while baking and oven turned off. I am so disappointed and saded that a salesman and manager form your company could be so dishonest and heartless in this fraud. I am assuming that since the store was closing they were only concerned about commission and not the customer. is there anyone that can help me get my stove replaced? I would be so thankful.

Jb
Oct 14, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2017

That's a nice range model. Although you're worried about having a 'used' range, it would be used by this point anyway. It sounds as if they've just about replaced everything in it. I'd do just the opposite and really start making good use of it. Put out to work and as you do, you'll become more confident in it.