HGTV Magazine / the subscription I didn't order.
In august 2016... I recivied a bill for 18.00. For a should I didn't order. The magazine didn't even come until september 2016..
It went to hgtv website. I couldn't find any information on canceling this subscription couldn't find any other websites to help me either. This is a complete scam. I entered a contest supposedly with no obligations and ended up with a magazine subscription that they kept sending me bills for that I didn't ask for this is not ok. When I finally found this website that's all the other complaints with phone numbers I was elated thank you very much i've been called the company spoke with amanda and cancelled my subscription.
It's a shame hgtv such an upstanding television station in programming would be involved in anything like this at all.
More HGTV Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- HGTV Magazine - never ordered the subscription 
- Hurst Magazines (HGTV magazine) - 100,000 contest is a rip off! 
- HGTV Magazine - subscription I didn't order 
- HGTV - hgtv magazine subscription scam 
- HGTV Magazine - serious issues re: subscription to hgtv magazine! 
- HGTV - disturbing commercials
- HGTV - hgtv mag
- HGTV - person
- HGTV - invoice
- HGTV - hgtv urban oasis