Hewlett Packet / hp pc computer
In aug of 2007 we bought what was thought to be a brand new Hewlett Packet computer it worked for maybe 8 months and so we had it in the shop 3 times and finally it was determined that the mother board needed replaced I called HP the first guy told me too bad that i could send it back to HP and that would cost 350 to replace so i might as well buy a new one well I told him I wont be buying one of theirs. I then got on line and complained and the next am an HP guy called me and after giving him all the serial number ect he tells me the so called new computer was a refurbished one. He said that they HP would send out a box to ship it to the repair center in TX at no charge. I did thei it comes back and worked maybe 2 weeks again called out two diff tech and it is not working again. I e mail HP they told me they would again send out a box to ship it to be repaired well they never did get my address right and or my name correct I called HP and got a man that english was his second language I repeated my address 4 times and they still sent it out with out the correct address. I never did get the box but I had the old one from the last repair. So at my expense I did ship it back again last week. My problem is that they do not look at what all the tech have diagnosed the computer with and don look at the paper work as what they need to fix and take care of it.
We are upset with circuit city for selling us a refurbished computer at a new price not one word on all the paper work about this being a lemon before..
they sold it to us at a new price. I went to circuit city to complain they just laughed at me and told me I should have bough the extended warranty. there is a lot more to this but you get the point. I will never buy another HP product
More Hewlett Packet Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service