Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / printer issues possible fraud.
Contacted HP Printer dept regarding issue with 4650 printer. Chat with a Cathy who stated that needed IT tech peo. Took my # & transferred me. The IT guy stated I had major issues with me network & suggested needed a Level 5 tech & proceeded to transfer me to another. I was asked to pay by phone check. Deepak @ Name of the company: Excel Software Services
Toll Free: [protected]
Working Hours: - Monday - Sunday (9am - 6Pm EST)
Googled the # & found it was probably a scam. I then contacted the real Excel Software Svc about the # and who stated the following:
No, it is not one of our numbers. You have probably been contacted by a scam company calling themselves Excel Software, to remove a virus from your computer.
They are not associated with us at all, but we've had over 20 people contact us about it. We don't provide services to the general public and never take checks over the phone. If you've done a check by phone with them, call your bank and report that it was a fraudulent charge by a scam company and then also report it to the Attorney General's office for your state.
Please let us know if you need any more details from our company in your efforts. We can't do much but are happy to help with what we can.
Ticket ID: #501550
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptops 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - new hp pavilion 24 all-in-one