Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902

Have noticed when using my HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 with the ink cartridges I am having many reactions when coming in contact with the ink from these cartriges. Dry mouth, difficulty swallowing, tingling in extremities, numbness in fingers, eyes burning and very dry. Have others complained?? I know from Consumer Affairs HP is not accredited. Maybe that is why your tech reps. are so difficult to deal with because they know you (HP) are not accredited.

• Updated by carol sue tittman, Jun 01, 2018

Resorted to contacting HP Corporate. A wonderful representative of that company acknowledged my complaint and in the end the resolution was a return of my product and my money back, not the entire amount since I had owned the device for three months. Nevertheless a good refund. This representative was accommodating and serviced me in a very professional manner, honoring my request for a refund. HP will damage (I believe) the device upon receipt. This is normal procedure and resolution only took 2-3 days. This is how it is done when corporations want to keep customers. In the end “The Customer is Always Right”.

Ca
May 18, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      18th of May, 2018

maybe you should stop playing with the ink