Hewlett - Packard / extended warranty problem!

On Sept 25,2006 I called customer service and told them my laptop need a repair and ask about my extended warranty. They told me that my warranty has expired. I told them i have 2 laptop and to check if neither one has a warranty in force and i d like to purchase more extended warranty.On Oct 29, 2006, i found the agreement of my extended warranty and it expire on oct 25, 2006 for one of my laptop, meaning the warranty is still in force when i call HP about my laptop and the extended warranty.I called HP customer service and tried to explain to them that the warranty has expired and they cant do anything about it. I've been having trouble in the past communicating with the HP base in INDIA.

Va

Comments

• Ar
      29th of Aug, 2007

They have my sons laptop for almost a month and can not give further info unless he agrees to purchase an extension on his warranty, he has 80 days left on current warranty. If he does buy an extension they will return laptop in 3 days otherwise we can continue to spend over an hour each day on the phone talking to people we don't understand only to be told they have no info. Isn't this illegal?