Hewlett - Packard / extended warranty problem!
On Sept 25,2006 I called customer service and told them my laptop need a repair and ask about my extended warranty. They told me that my warranty has expired. I told them i have 2 laptop and to check if neither one has a warranty in force and i d like to purchase more extended warranty.On Oct 29, 2006, i found the agreement of my extended warranty and it expire on oct 25, 2006 for one of my laptop, meaning the warranty is still in force when i call HP about my laptop and the extended warranty.I called HP customer service and tried to explain to them that the warranty has expired and they cant do anything about it. I've been having trouble in the past communicating with the HP base in INDIA.
More Hewlett - Packard Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service