Hewellet Packard / most crappy laptops-hp pavilion
I am writing regarding my hp pavilion that I purchased now 5 months ago.
This computer is now been sitting with service centre for the last 15 days and before that it was sitting with the centre for 10 days.
The first time my husband burnt his fingers as the computer had become very hot. Please note that I have 11 month old boy, and this is a serious safety issue. The repair center did something to it and returned it in 11 days
The problem was not resolved and now my computer also kept crashing. This time around the computer has been in the repair centre for the 15days.
I have spoken to you consumer relationship section and I have asked for a refund/replacement, I have not heard anything at all about it.
My husband has burnt his fingers and I have a photo which I will get legal advice on.
I also was without a computer for a month which is still under warranty as it is only five months old.
I was not contacted at all by hp call centre. The service centre did call me once, but has not contacted me since. I called them on 24/04/04 and was told that the centre was waiting for parts etc. Again please note that I have hardly ever used the computer and it is just five months old.
I also have photos of the crash that keeps happening
Hp does not have a complaints area!!!
Please see & ldquo;how to use your rights when a product or service isn't right”-link below for more information on consumer rights.
Chrome://ietab2/content/reloaded. Html?Url=http://www.Accc.Gov. Au/content/index. Phtml/itemid/1023612
If the resolution does not come through, I am going to seek assistance from australian competition and consumer commission and
More Hewellet Packard Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks