Hertz / won't return my belongings

Hanford, CA, United States Review updated:

My names Brittney Francisco, my husband Joshua Helton rented a car from you guys last month. Well during that rental he ended up getting arrested and the car was towed. So I did the right thing and called and let you guys know were it was and what not. Now here is my problem. When renting this car we were told because I'm his wife he didn't need to put me down as a driver. But EVERYTHING I own was in the car we were in the process of moving . As it is I don't own much but what I do ment a lot. I've been fighting with the airport to get my things but because I'm not listed on the rental they are refusing . I understand your policy I do. But see my lab top all my clothes and my phone are in the car.

I have been sick due to stress I mean that day I loose my husband my dog and then get told I have no right to mine and My husband's belongings. I'm really just begging for someone to have a heart and help me out . If it wasn't for the fact I had morning sickness I would have been with him . I've already lost so much I'm begging you guys to give me back my belongings . Please...

Brittney Nicole Francisco

Bn
Sep 18, 2017

Comments

Sep 19, 2017

More than likely it is because you guys have a different last name