Hertz / ridiculously overcharged

Hertz Rental Car
My husband and I rented a car with Hertz in November while we were at home to see my Sister's wedding. We had the rental car for 3 days. Our Flight was supposed to leave St. Louis for Savannah to come back home on the 3rd day. We found out that we couldn't make our flight because of the time of the wedding, so we asked the clerk in St. Louis how much money it would cost to drop off the car out of state in Georgia. She quoted us an amount based on the mileage and number of days from her computer and said it would be about 150-200 fee to drop it that many miles away from the original destination. However, when we dropped the car off in Savannah, they charged us a 600 dollar "drop fee" for taking the car to any other city other than the one we got the car from. This is outrageous! If you are going to charge someone this much for your services, it needs to be printed somewhere we can readily access. It would have been cheaper to just fly at a later time. I will NEVER use Hertz again!!! NEVER!!!

Hertz Logo Hertz