Hertz / fired local rental manager

Birmingham al 35242, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-980-9271

I am a Presidents club member and have rented from this location for about 4 years. I the manager (Steven) was always friendly and always greeted me by name. He is a young man in his 30'S? with young children. When I went in to say hello on Friday they said the district manager just fired him for not meeting sales goals. Well I have run into this prima donna before and he has about as much personality as a rock. I called and left a message for him and said I would be dropping Hertz and he could say good by to over $10, 000 a year in business from my company.

Wa
Mar 15, 2014

Comments

• Ni
      15th of Mar, 2014

It's the policy of Hertz, apparently to insist on sales "goals." At least that 's what I have heard of late. Myself, I stopped renting from Hertz a few years ago after they treated my youngest son coming home on leave from Iraq like dirt. Avis treated him very well and we have been with Avis ever since. Try Avis.

• Sq
      15th of Mar, 2014

Oh, brother..."President's Club" hahahahahaha ... like you are really in a position to cost Hertz more business than your occasional trip over 50 miles because your hoopty won't make it. You're a complete nobody, "Wayne Trigg, " and Hertz doesn't make personnel decisions based on your uninformed opinions.