Hertz / bad service
This is just one of many complaints I have about the hertz agency at the duluth airport. I returned a car I had rented for an extended period of time under an "unlimited mileage" contract. The car was a few years old with many miles on it when I rented it. When I returned it, the location manager gave me a very hard time about the number of miles I had put on the vehicle. A few months later I received a letter saying I would be held responsible for "damages done to the vehicle". I had reported a rock chip in the windshield, but the bill was for damage to other parts of the car that did not occur while it was in my posession. I feel wholeheartedly that this damage claim was "punishment" for the number of miles I put on their car.
Needless to say I will no longer be renting vehicle from this location.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Sidewalk hazard | Unkept | Care in accident situation
- Hertz Car Rental - the payment was not explained to me properly, on how payments would be deducted from my account.
- Hertz 3601 Hillsborough Rd Durham NC - hertz rental location poor customer service
- Hertz - rental car
- Hertz - lost and found returning of items