Hertz / current rental that I have and the location office that I rented from
I picked up my rental on Monday 3/12/18. H37284844. The location for the rental on Joppa Road in Towson is awful. It is filthy, not run very well and they do not like to answer their phone.
So, I have a Nissan Rogue, they did vacuum the front floor, but the rest of the car is FILTHY. They put air into the back right tire, I asked if it was ok to drive, I was told it just needed air due to the colder weather. I went to drive it today and a warning light for low tire pressure for the same tire is now on.
I tried calling customer service to see what I need to do now and after waiting on hold for over 25 minutes, I hung up. Then tried calling the local location where I rented the vehicle, no answer, just kept ringing.Good thing this is not an emergency and I was not left stranded on the side of the road.
I do not feel I should have to pay anything for this car, when I return it, hopefully by the end of this week. Even though I am only responsible for 20% of the bill.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Lost and found returning of items
- Hertz Car Rental - refund
- Hertz - rental car
- Hertz - dissatisfied with the manager
- Hertz Rent A Car - weekly rental at hertz phoenix, az. substandard customer service