Hertz / car rental

1 Miami, FL, United States

On sep/9/16 I rent a car the contract # is H64289481, in Miami, I got the rental thou Pro collision center, look hertz have buss relation with this company, a had the car for 4 week during this time your company did unauthorized withdraws from my account after complaint thru pro collision center the money was returned to my acccount, but after I return the car I had other withdraw of $29 from my account, also your company was suppose to reimburse 50 dolllars a did for security. I contacted several time to request the reimbursment never happen, I spoke with with Natalie Hertz branch manager she said the reimbursment was processed on 10/24 for $165.00 but was a lie. When I spoke with her she was very mean, rude and unprofessional, she send me a screen shot from hertz system . Hertz Ă…land employees send screen shots? What about hertz privacy policy?
I send a Text last week asking about the refund, but Natalie the manager never respond wow! I don't believe Hertz politics is steal money from customers, just have some horrible employers like Natalie who damage Hertz Reputation.
I will escalate this situation until is solve and will contacts other institucions if necessary, I just want a solution to this matter
Anibal godoy