Hertz / car rental
Visited my son, wife and new baby in Colorado and rented from Hertz. Rental began on 9/18/2016 and returned on 9/24/2016. Rental record as [protected].
At check in desk attendant was made aware that I ws the primary driver but my my wife could drive the car. The Hertz person gave a a charg of $517.20.
When I returned the car I received a bil of $619.12.I questioned t at drop off and the attendant said it was due to an extra person, my wife, as another driver. FYI, my wife never did drive the car. I couldn't spend time to argue the charge at that time since I didn't nt to be late catching my plane.
Please see if I can be re-reimbursed for the difference in these charges.
My email is [protected]@comcast.net and cell is [protected]
Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - dnr on my account because employee of hertz didn't turn in my gift certificate when I returned the car. he kept it.
- Hertz Rental Car - car rental
- Hertz - rental record #375436703 - date of rental 2/4/19
- Hertz Car Rental - charge for so called damage to vehicle.
- Hertz - quality service and being overcharged