Hertz Car Rental / overcharge $1,200.00

13985 Sw Farmington Road, Beaverton
Phone: (503) 626-4066
Absolutely unbelievable!!! Mistakes may happen, but refusing to fix a $1200 error, after admitting fault, sending me from department to department (Aka-the run around) never returning calls, answering only from another phone number... So never taking my calls and then stalling my credit card company for a year???

I submitted every single piece of paperwork to prove the charge was not mine. This is a dirty, disgusting business, and cannot believe they can get away with flat out stealing.

The manager jarrod could not be a bigger liar. He spoke with me, acknowledged the mistake, and said he could not repair (Total lie) and sent me to the customer service department. They gave me a detail-by-detail account of what jarrod needed to do to repair the error.

Jarrod never took another call from me. He went on vacation-permanently and his supervisor-promised to call me back with some information to “clear this up.” no such luck.in fact I have never received a return call or answered incoming call from hertz in beaverton. I attempted contact over 100 times. They promised to call back every time I got a live voice on the other end.

Even better? They actually made up a random number to charge me. The charge went on my credit card on a friday and the bill was created the following tuesday. Pretty disgusting. I still have no clue how they stonewalled citibank long enough and hard enough to make the charge stick. Citibank told me the entire year to get an attorney. Why would I need an attorney with proof that the charge was not mine???

Hertz Logo Hertz