Herohonda / Passion Plus / Misleading the customer/In-efficient Service

1 India Review updated:

I am the owner of MotorBike Passion Plus (DL 6S-Q-5663).
My bike has got Starting Problem for past 3 months.
I have got my bike repaired at the HeroHonda Workshop(Karol Bagh, New Delhi) thrice. In every visit the Mechanic has changed some component or the other.I have spent around RS.2500 in repairs/replacement of the parts. Still the problem is persisting and I am facing a very bad tiem because of all this .The workshop Mechanic says thats we need to change another part.I have realized that the service done by the Workshop is in-efficient. I am very much disturbed by the way, workshp has treated my complaint. I have suffered loss of money, time, business because of this. Please help me this regard.
Vikram
+[protected]

Vi

Comments

29th of Feb, 2008
    Passion Plus - irresponsibility of the Company/Dealer
    India

Sir

I, Manoj Mait, r/o Delhi has purchased a Passion Plus Motor Cycle on 28.02.2008 from the Himgiri Automobile, Shahdara, Delhi. After delivery the product, it hardly run 3 km. , it suddenly stoped and after that it did not start. As it was night around 12 midnight, so i thought, as it is new so may be shortage of Petrol, so i poured Petrol of Rs.500/-. In spite of that it did not move. On today morning when i brought the byke to the dealer, the mechanic found that there are water in the fuel line.
    Now i requesting u to clarify, who is responsible for the same and who will bear the cost of the petrol (Rs.500/), which has been drained out due to mixing of water on it, which was already insite the byke before i poured petrol.

Is it the dealing procedure of ur company?

Manoj Maiti, Delhi
    Mob. 9810336027

• Li
      31st of Oct, 2008

Hi Brother

Did you try to change the petrol station, As I got the start problem with my bike and noticed that from where I am taking the petrol is mixed with something and the engine starting problem begin.

After changing the petrol quality the problem is gone!