Hero Honda CBZ X-Treme / Delivery of new vehicle extended indefinitely!
I had booked a new Hero Honda CBZ X-Treme on the 13th of Jan 2007 from your dealers 'Ideal Motors, Lingarajapuram, Bangalore'. I am extremely frustrated to state that I haven't yet received the bike till date (19th Feb 2007). I had contacted the dealer several times and he gave me all sorts of reasons, 3 of which are painfully interesting, which I have provided below:
1. He told me that a new stock was delivered 2 weeks back, which consisted of only red and silver colored vehicles. Mine, being a black vehicle would still take another week. (And I thought vehicles were being delivered based on the booking forms submitted and not dumping a set of vehicles to be sold at will by the dealer).
2. He finally promised me that the bike would be delivered on Saturday, the 17th of Feb, 2007. On approaching him, he explained to me that the stock was delayed due to the strike that went on in Bangalore for a day. (This was a valid excuse if he had informed me just around a week after the booking, not on the 35th day).
3. I received another call today stating that the stock finally arrived (from Delhi, not from the U.S, mind you). He postponed the date from today to tomorrow, the 20th of Feb, 2007 since the stock was still on the truck and would be unloaded only tomorrow and then they had to check the vehicle for complaints. (I always believed they finished that at the factory level).
I am seriously sick and tired of this sort of customer service and I am sorry to say I have lost all interest in your vehicle. The payment was made and all relevant documents were submitted at the exact dates on which they were supposed to be. Just due to the fact that I didn't go up to the showroom and create a big scene, which would discourage prospective customers from buying your vehicles, my case is being postponed indefinitely.
I would like to add that no bike which is being manufactured in India is worth waiting for 40 days. If this is the kind of marketing and customer service that Hero Honda wishes to extend to its customers, I am sorry to say that it is a huge disappointment being associated with a company like this. Is Hero Honda no more interested in selling their bikes...
More Hero Honda CBZ X-Treme Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure