Hero Honda / &Hero& Honda: &Zero& after-sales-service
Within 2 days of my purchase of a Hero Honda Glamour, my dealer himself informed me that the brake-jam is defective and it has to be replaced (he was honest). Then it got tested by the service engineer and they promised to replace the part at no cost since it is under warranty. Till that point it was ok. The story starts after that. Almost 3 months have passed so far and no action has been taken yet. I am not able to drive the bike properly. They are saying that the spare part is not available and it will take time. How long ? That is the sign of the worst 2 wheeler company which cannot provide a spare part even in 3 months time. When I tried to contact the east zonal office via telephone numbers given in Hero Honda website, no one picked up the phone. I tried to send them a feedback via their website, but even that did not work. So ultimately I am riding my defective bike at a speed of 30 KMPH. Alas ! Having accepted the fact that India is not no. 1 in after sales service in any commodity, I must say that stay apart from Hero Honda because it is worst in the list. Beware. And as posted by another consumer here, I am also taking the bottomline of providing this feedback to all my friends, relatives and online partners so that I can save them from being victimized by hero honda (and also teach it a lesson).
More Hero Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.