Hero Honda / &Hero& Honda: &Zero& after-sales-service

Within 2 days of my purchase of a Hero Honda Glamour, my dealer himself informed me that the brake-jam is defective and it has to be replaced (he was honest). Then it got tested by the service engineer and they promised to replace the part at no cost since it is under warranty. Till that point it was ok. The story starts after that. Almost 3 months have passed so far and no action has been taken yet. I am not able to drive the bike properly. They are saying that the spare part is not available and it will take time. How long ? That is the sign of the worst 2 wheeler company which cannot provide a spare part even in 3 months time. When I tried to contact the east zonal office via telephone numbers given in Hero Honda website, no one picked up the phone. I tried to send them a feedback via their website, but even that did not work. So ultimately I am riding my defective bike at a speed of 30 KMPH. Alas ! Having accepted the fact that India is not no. 1 in after sales service in any commodity, I must say that stay apart from Hero Honda because it is worst in the list. Beware. And as posted by another consumer here, I am also taking the bottomline of providing this feedback to all my friends, relatives and online partners so that I can save them from being victimized by hero honda (and also teach it a lesson).

A  26th of Jun, 2007 by
Re: Honda

I have been your member since July 2001 and today I have visited Khanna Automobiles Showroom, Safdarjung Enclave to redeem the points I accrued.This is my first visit to redeem my points. The moment I showed my passport to Mr.Shri om (Passport executive) he was very indifferent, and casually checked the points and told me that I should produce proofs for the points accumulated until now. My passport clearly shows 16566 points carried forwarded from my old passport which I had renewed from the same Showroom. I have a total of 16972 points until now. I have tried my level best to make them understand that I have not redeemed any points earlier,but they refused to accept my explanation . Immediately I contacted Ms.Ananditha at 011-26144121 head office Vasant vihar, to my surprise she was not helpful to solve my problem. She told me that I would need to wait for few days till they verify all points and she would confirm me the same on phone. She also told me that it is not possible to redeem all points on one fine day.

I never expected such an harrowing experience from your dealers and officers in charge.

Binoy Jude.
N  2nd of Jul, 2007 by
I have bought karizma last 7 months before from chrisma gold wheel Chandigarh in November .
Company sold me 8 months old bike i.e the make is of feb. During free services their is lots of problem in my bike:

1. Clutch plate is opens around 7 times. But nothing has done.

2. The part named tashner is also makes noises and it is totally breaks. Engine also makes noises.

3. Battery in karizma is 15 months old. Battery company is not taking any warranty for that.

4. Tyers bubbles.

Thanks & regards,

Rajvir Thakur
D  28th of Nov, 2008 by
hai, i am renveer singh tyagi from ghaziabad (u.p.).i purchased hero honda glamour.its regestration no is up14-as-2514, i purchased this in 30/10/2008.from globe agencies, delhi meerut road, ghaziabad .
when i purchased this bike then i feel that my bike rear wheel i have a big problem, its bubling I complane about this in the agencies, but he not understand my problem.he say me that come in afer8 days .after 8days i go there he not doing solution my bike .I say that if he note solve my problem, then i go to court for hero honda company.1st and 2nd to agencies.with in 4 days .

Honda Motor Logo Honda Motor