Heritage Web Solutions / Amazing how this company is frauds!

United States Review updated:
1.65
Just like everyone has stated, this company is really dishonest and not worth my time. I was at a meeting the other day and it was about 500 people that shared their ideas and business ventures. This one lady got up and told her story and what she was about to do as far as starting her business and mentioned this company called Heritage Web and their price.

Well, as shy as I am, I had to get up and tell my ridiculous story experience with Heritage and told them exactly what I been though. So many people were so happy to be saved this headache and said that they would spread the word about these scam artists.

When you have a company that tells you that you can't even complain about them, then you really do have a serious problem!
Un

Comments

Br
  29th of Oct, 2007
Heritage Web Solutions values all of its customers, especially those who have voiced complaints. It is in our best interest to work with these customers to reach a reasonable and fair resolution. In most cases Heritage tries to go beyond what is fair for the company and errors on the side of the upset customer.

Words cannot express how truly sorry we are for some customers who, no matter what we do, are never truly satisfied. This is especially disheartening, as Heritage has the solid reputation of providing excellent customer service.

Some customers, as illustrated on this complaint website, have resorted to airing their grievances on the public Internet, in hopes of resolving their particular complaint. We do all that we can to help meet a fair resolution to their satisfaction.

However what becomes unfair to us, are those customers who we feel have received everything they have asked for, and more, but then take it upon themselves to have an ongoing vindication against Heritage. To us, there is nothing more we can do to satisfy them. They are who they are. Vindictive and angry people do more harm to themselves than they think they are doing against a company. It is sad but true.

Heritage Web Solutions, with a customer base of over 15,000, receives less than one half of one percent in complaints. That is an impressively low number compared to the standards of today. We certainly would like to have zero complaints, but that is just not realistically possible. There will always be those people who cry foul, no matter what.

What you don’t see on this complaint website are all the positive emails and letters we receive daily from customers who are extremely happy with the service and work we have provided for them.

Heritage Web Solutions is a good, solid custom web design and hosting company that has an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau and the Utah State Department of Commerce. We are ranked in the top 1% of web hosting companies in the United States and have recently been recognized by Inc 500, ranked 22nd in the nation.

If you feel that Heritage Web Solutions is not taking care of you, I would invite you to contact me at my personal email address at ceo@hwsinet.com, and I will personally follow up on your issue.

Warmest Regards,

Brad Stone
CEO/Heritage Web Solutions.
An
  7th of Aug, 2008
Baseless! We need facts, dates, times, names ... I'm considering HWS in a capacity I don't want to mention, and complaints like these lead me to believe that everyone on this website is a ###.
Ho
  21st of Sep, 2009
WILL SUE HORITAGE WEB SOLUTION, WHO WANT TO JOIN ?????

I paid almost $3000 for custom programming, they keep on saying they have people work on it, after half years nothing was ever done, and they are charging hosting fee everything month. we cant wait for any longer for our website to go live, business has to run. we called to cancel the service and get money back for the works which not finish, but they said THEY DONT HAVE TIME LIMITE TO FINISH THE WORK ON THE CONTRACT, AND THEY HAVE RIGHT NOT TO ISSUE REFUND, and they said they will cancel our website, we need to look for other company to host it. we cant file dispute with credit card company after 3 month, WTF we lost $3000 for nothing. We are looking an atterney to sue this company, I can join you guys if anybody else want to sue this company, please contact me johnli7777@hotmail.com