Helzberg Diamonds / pandora style bracelet

1 [email protected], Novi, MI, United States

Two years ago when the Pandora Bracelet came out in the Michigan area a company known as Helzberg Diamond came out with hugh signs and advertizements for the new Pandora Bracelet. Since such time I have had charm after charm break on my bracelet. Fortunately, the company has replaced each charm due to the fact that a warranty was purchased at the time of the bracelet. However, today (2010) I happen to visit the store and indicate to the manager that I continue to have problems with a Pandora bracelet that was purchase for me as a gift and the manager said, " We don't sell Pandora Bracelets, and we never have sold Pandora bracelets." I informed the manager that my husband purchase a Pandora bracelet for me from this store. The manager insisted that they never sold a Pandora Bracelet now did they ever sell or advertise having a Pandora Bracelet. This is completely wrong because, I recall seeing the sign that advertised the Pandora Bracelet at the store as well as hanging from the ceiling in the store. I informed the Manager that my husband would not have purchased the bracelet if it had not been advertised as a Pandora bracelet. I believe that this is false advertising. You don't see store advertising look a like Rolex or Movado watches. When you use the trade mark of something reputable you expect to get quality not junk. I am extremely offended by this misrepresentation of Pandora and I think that Pandora needs to sue the Hell out of Helzberg for even making something remotely close to their product.

Helzberg Diamonds