HEB Plus / bad manager to employees
I'm a regular customer for heb plus and I notice that your manager (belinda manley) at this store is being disrespectful to their employees I can hear her timing the cashiers and yelling at them that they are going too slow in front of us customers. I think as a manager you should respect their employees and should not be timing them.
Because all you are doing is creating pressure to your employees. You should realize that all employees work at different pace and why would you be timing a cashier. All you are doing is putting pressure on them. They can easily make a mistake on charging us customers, (over charge or under charge) your customer. I could not believe that heb treats their employees like this.
More HEB Plus Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - heb managment & staff 
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - pharmacy service.
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - caution sign
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - store pickup online
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - ranch dip 
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - heb customer service