HEB Plus / bad manager to employees

Mission 03, Mission Texas 78572, United States Review updated:

I'm a regular customer for heb plus and I notice that your manager (belinda manley) at this store is being disrespectful to their employees I can hear her timing the cashiers and yelling at them that they are going too slow in front of us customers. I think as a manager you should respect their employees and should not be timing them.
Because all you are doing is creating pressure to your employees. You should realize that all employees work at different pace and why would you be timing a cashier. All you are doing is putting pressure on them. They can easily make a mistake on charging us customers, (over charge or under charge) your customer. I could not believe that heb treats their employees like this.

Go
Jul 18, 2015

Comments

Jan 22, 2019
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - After Christmas sales
    Heb
    Missouri City
    Texas

Didn't not honor sales Price Or a sign in front of it after Christmas sales A very rude

• Mi
      Feb 12, 2019
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Car wash
    2216 N Conway ave mission tx 78572
    Mission
    Texas

Took my vehicle to get washed at the H-E-B car wash on Conway in Mission, Tx
    & it didn't even wash it properly. The machine stopped half way took awhile to get the solution going, on top of all that
    The vehicle was still dirty all the car wash did was just basically wet the vehicle. Very disappointed.

• Ka
      May 25, 2019
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - texas squeeze orange juice

I buy 3 bottles of texas squeeze every week and went this week and found it was not available. Amanda (checker) called several departments but was unable to find out it you have discontinued selling it. It is a great orange juice and I hope you will still have it.