Hearst Magazines / Cancelled subscriptions after automatic renewal
O'at Home magazine and Womans Day magazine were both renewed automatically and payment was deducted from my checking account.
I telephoned and cancelled the next day .. Jan. 27/2009 for the Womans Day - confirmation # given me is [protected]. I cancelled O'at Home on Jan 28, 2009 - confirmation # [protected].
It is now April 3rd and still no credit has been rec'd in the checking acoount of $29.00 and $24.00.
What in the world do you have to do to get your money back.
All you get is a computer generated voice when you call.
More Hearst Magazines Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - Scam 
- Hearst Magazines - Subscription/renewal scam 
- The Hearst Corporation - Scam and cheating 
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of O at Home Magazine subscription 
- THE HEARST CORP - Being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made. 
- Hearst Communications - food network and good housekeeping magazines
- Hearst Communications - email rec's today
- Hearst Communications - magazine subscription I didn't agree to
- Hearst Corporation - telephone solicitation for magazine subscriptions / renewals
- Hearst - country living subscription