HDFC Personal Loan / no credit & unjustified auto debit
I had availed a Personal loan from HDFC and was regularly paying the EMI .I changed my company and the EMI stopped as I had to change my bank account and faxed the letter. From Feb 2006 to June 2006 they kept coming for collection telling me that the ECS is not deducted, no fax received and debiting ECS charges to my account. June I personally handed over the letter they said they will do the needful. In month of August a my EMI not credited inspite of paying in cash and having the receipt. Till Nov '06 they kept chasing for EMI no one did anything no credit of August. Nov they collected the new account and guarantee cheques for auto debit in new bank account and first thing they did that from Feb to Nov they debited all the ESC charges non payment to my account. ESC is regular from Nov '06 but no adjustment have been made for August '06 EMI and fro June wherein I have letter stamped for the ECS shift they are not refunding the charges remitted.
Can someone HELP!!! and stop these so called automated banks to play with personal hard earned funds...
More HDFC Personal Loan Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - deactivate my credit card
- HDFC Bank - atm failure and money deducted from account even after transaction get declined
- HDFC Bank - auto loan
- HDFC Bank - return of money stuck on gateway
- HDFC Bank - application for infinia card