HDFC Personal Loan / no credit & unjustified auto debit

1 India Review updated:

I had availed a Personal loan from HDFC and was regularly paying the EMI .I changed my company and the EMI stopped as I had to change my bank account and faxed the letter. From Feb 2006 to June 2006 they kept coming for collection telling me that the ECS is not deducted, no fax received and debiting ECS charges to my account. June I personally handed over the letter they said they will do the needful. In month of August a my EMI not credited inspite of paying in cash and having the receipt. Till Nov '06 they kept chasing for EMI no one did anything no credit of August. Nov they collected the new account and guarantee cheques for auto debit in new bank account and first thing they did that from Feb to Nov they debited all the ESC charges non payment to my account. ESC is regular from Nov '06 but no adjustment have been made for August '06 EMI and fro June wherein I have letter stamped for the ECS shift they are not refunding the charges remitted.

Can someone HELP!!! and stop these so called automated banks to play with personal hard earned funds...

Kr

Comments

• Pr
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I believe u need ot drag this matter into court as people in customer service are good for nothing ang they would want to be a part of problem, nobody will be a part of solution.
    Just try it once, go to a advocate and send them first few letters

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2008

dear sir, my name is rakesh samuel i taken personal loan in hdfc bank. this month loan amount is going to clear everthing. but last month july you have taken 2 time EMI from my side. again u taken this month also. my loan amount is cleared now. no due my side each and everthing is cleared by my side. but u r taken etc amount 1, 027 from my side. my loan A/c no is 2674220. how you going to return my etc amount collected by you. i hope that u will take action as soon as early and get my amount 1, 027 rupees return.

by yours
    Rakesh samuel
    cell no 9886728908

• Pr
      7th of Nov, 2008

Hi,
    I got some sort fo problem with HDFC bank again, i had a credit card with HDFC and was stlen by some1 which happen to be my office mate so i didnt lodge the complain and i was able to recover the amy back

now i am strugling with HDFC as they are not ready to settle this account insted they are just increasing the bill inspite of n number of letters sent to HDFC i got no reply from these ppl.

In all transcation my signatures were not matching in counterfoil, i dont understand how the transcation was authorised and what can be done bout the same