HDFC Credit Card Collection Department / abusive calls
I got a call from HDFC credit card collection department. I made my payment through cheque and not cash which didn't seem favorable to this lady of HDFC. so, she said "Shut Up" to me and banged the phone down!!!
then i called up the collection dept to complaint about this. I had to Speak to 7 People... Had to call 8-9 times as people were not ready to take the complaint and were banging down the phone. I spoke to Ritika, Sunaina (supposed to be the floor manager... who was shouting on top her voice and banged the phone on me!!!), prachi (who was helpful but lied that she was the floor manager!!!) siddarth (wrong name), Anita ( supposedly the real floor manager who also banged the phone down!!!)
The condition of this call center is terrible. I hate to be card holder of this company! Will just call to discontinue my services!
More HDFC Credit Card Collection Department Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - unauthorized transaction 
- HDFC Bank - un-authorised debited from credit card 
- HDFC Bank - samsung galaxy note 9 purchased with cash back
- HDFC Bank - 2 wheeler loan
- HDFC Bank - car loan