HDFC Credit Card / marketing calls - they sell phone nos
I had applied for credit card a month ago and hdfc phone banking agent sent an executive called afzal - who claims to be their dsa.
Even if they did not give me the credit card... Due to foolish reasons that I am out of town resident - despite I being a classic banking customer.
Further now I receive many many calls on my office number. I have never given my office extension to anyone or any bank except hdfc's dsa while applying for credit card.
Hdfc bank never calls on office nos. They use email communication for classic customers who r in dnd list.
But their dsa are pathetic. I got a call 7 times from [protected] (+[protected]) from this guy afzal who was promoting various investment schemes... Today it was disgusting.. He started selling me compititor bank's product.
Surprisingly, when I callback the number I get msg saying this no. Does not exist.. Beware of such dsa... They spoof tel nos. Also now...
I would like to warn everyone not to approach bank dsa for credit cards.
More HDFC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - it is about credit card irrelevant calls
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised amb charges
- HDFC Bank - credit card expired (card not received)
- HDFC Bank - credit card complaint
- HDFC - 1305 rs was debited from my hdfc account without any transaction and information