HDFC Credit Card / marketing calls - they sell phone nos

1 India Review updated:

I had applied for credit card a month ago and hdfc phone banking agent sent an executive called afzal - who claims to be their dsa.

Even if they did not give me the credit card... Due to foolish reasons that I am out of town resident - despite I being a classic banking customer.

Further now I receive many many calls on my office number. I have never given my office extension to anyone or any bank except hdfc's dsa while applying for credit card.

Hdfc bank never calls on office nos. They use email communication for classic customers who r in dnd list.
But their dsa are pathetic. I got a call 7 times from [protected] (+[protected]) from this guy afzal who was promoting various investment schemes... Today it was disgusting.. He started selling me compititor bank's product.
Surprisingly, when I callback the number I get msg saying this no. Does not exist.. Beware of such dsa... They spoof tel nos. Also now...

I would like to warn everyone not to approach bank dsa for credit cards.

Comments

• Ru
      15th of Aug, 2008

dear sir
    i want to request you that please give me dsa of hdfc bank credit card . we have a lot of employee and space . and please tell me how much commission will you provide me.

best regd.

wating for reply in positive

thanking you