HDFC / threatening call
Today (11th June, 2008) I got a call from a representative of HDFC Bank (name- shubhra, team leader, faridabad branch ph. no. [protected]), she was looking for the contact details of any person, I don’t remember the name exactly, but the way she was talking, and they way she was behaving, I really got frustrated and felt irritated, on the top of that, when I asked her to tell the real purpose of this call, she started speaking all bull ### she could actually speak.
This kind of calls are made at any time of work which is disturbing and time consuming and deviate me from my work. This is definitely affecting my working. The mental torture caused by that call is severe and disturbing me constantly.
Now please advice smb, what should I do?
More HDFC Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - atm failure and money deducted from account even after transaction get declined
- HDFC Bank - auto loan
- HDFC Bank - return of money stuck on gateway
- HDFC Bank - application for infinia card
- HDFC Bank - money return in 7 days