HDFC / threatening call
Today (11th June, 2008) I got a call from a representative of HDFC Bank (name- shubhra, team leader, faridabad branch ph. no. 011-[protected]), she was looking for the contact details of any person, I don’t remember the name exactly, but the way she was talking, and they way she was behaving, I really got frustrated and felt irritated, on the top of that, when I asked her to tell the real purpose of this call, she started speaking all bull ### she could actually speak.
This kind of calls are made at any time of work which is disturbing and time consuming and deviate me from my work. This is definitely affecting my working. The mental torture caused by that call is severe and disturbing me constantly.
Now please advice smb, what should I do?
More HDFC Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - about collection department 
- HDFC Bank - poor poor poor branch service 
- HDFC Bank - without prior intimation, cheque submitted for tv loan first installment and collected fine:its practice by hdfc bank
- HDFC Bank - no one converse after receiving a call
- HDFC Bank - credit card bills