HDFC / rude & impolite behavior at the hdfc help desk

India Review updated:
I am fade up of your services. Day by day they are getting worst. Everyday new problems are occuring. My a/c is salary a/c where in I can keep zero balnace while I am getting the messages that your a/c balance is low it should be minimum 5000. My salary is regularly credited my a/c, then why I am receiving such messages? For this information I called on customer care number, the customer care executives do not give proper infomation always they say we dont have thisinfo or they say we will call you later for this info but I never receive any call from them. When I said I will complain about all this they guys proudly say that, my name is this you can complain. Such rude behaviour will not be taken by us. We are not getting proper information plus the customer care executive are so rude and we dont feel like calling there. If am I not get proper information of my a/c and net banking service status, I will close my a/c and will post my all the complains in news papers.in my company there are around 40-50 a/c in hdfc but due to your poor services we are planning to change our bank.

Kindly see to it as soo as possible.

N  11th of Aug, 2008 by
N  14th of Feb, 2010 by
We are in India that w should not forget in the first place. There are lot of customer service office in our country but nobody has learn the art of customer service. We think that the American or the Britishers are the only customers. Who is responsible for this? If the companies are concern about their customers then they will certainly look into the matter. If the service center does not help then people in America or British can sue the company but here, yes we can sue them but the case will not be look into. That is the reason why we are taken for granted for every product that we purchase. I want to share with you all an incident that happened to me. I want to access my netbanking so I ordered for the password I got the courier at my office. Then I came to realize that I would need a Customer ID. My bad that I did not remember my customer ID so I was told that I will get to see the customer ID on the statement. I explained to them the matter in email crystal clear. Good that they email me the statement but the problem is that I cannot open the statement as it was asking for the customer ID as a password. Do you see? To see the customer ID that I have forgotten I need to enter the customer ID. Does this make sense?

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank