HDFC / rude behaviour by phone banking rep

HDFC Phone Banking
I have a complain regarding my interaction with one of the phone banking representative.

I had some queries related to net banking and as I received a message from bank, stating that for any assistance I can call up Phone banking, but when I called, Ms. Ritu picked up the call and was really rude and not at all ready to help. It seems to me as if she just wanted to avoid the call or wrap the call asap.

The lady was not ready to register my complain regarding the activation of Net banking feature and simply asked me to wait. On asking her till what time should I wait she got irate and offered me to talk to her supervisor. but instead came back and registered the complaint.

Comlaint Number: DEL 092110

Representative Name: Ritu:

Then when I asked for the supervisor, Ms. Preeti took the call

A  8th of Sep, 2009 by
I agree with you completely... HDFC members are all in a hurry to cut the call. They are not listening to us completely but simply putting us across the IVR. The management will have to sure take this into account and take suitable steps so as to increase the AHT (average handling time) so that we won't get often put into the IVR without even listening to our query completely...

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank