HDFC Bank / salary account on hold from credit card department

new delhi, India Review updated:

I am having a Salary account in the name of Raj Kishan (a/c- [protected]) last 2 years in Delhi.

Apart from this I am having a HDFC credit card last 2 years ([protected]).With the limit of 1 lacs. I was paying my bills on time with the Bank till last March, 2016.After that I got unemployed and then again I have joined another company on the last week of April, 2016.Due to some personal issue, I failed to payment the bill of april.
After that I was ready to pay the bill of my credit card account with bank.
My credit card statement balance is 11222.53
Initially, In may I received a message for payment of my Credit card of amount Rs. 26, 000 .
So, I made the payment on 24 mAy 2016 directly in my credit card. Then the banker where I was depositing the amount, told me to deposit the rest amount in your account instead of credit card, because my account is on hold, and I cannot withdrawal the money from my account. So, better you deposit in account, so that the credit amount will be directly deducted directly from the my account. So, I deposited Rs. 78, 000 in my account on 27 may 2016. But after depositing, my Account is still showing (Available Balance- -34, 154.26).
So, banker told me to talk to customer care no., (They told me that I am not able to get your detail of your credit card, so talk to credit card department.). Later I tried to contact with the credit card department and the number was [protected]. I think I have tried hundred of times, sometime the number was busy, sometime they were disconnecting the call, and remaining time it was ringing…
They put my account on hold due to credit card outstanding & it was without my prior information. At least bank should inform me in prior to holding this account.

After that I received a call from credit card department, and I told them all the scenario, then they told me, they will remove hold from my account.
Now, my account is on hold, and my credit card is also block after paying all the amount.
Now, I am not able to withdraw money from my account, I need to pay money to college. Below are the screenshot of my account details:-

My concern is after settling my credit card account why bank hold the extra amount from my salary account & why the employee of HDFC bank credit card division are contacting me, or doing anything.

This is a literarily mental & Monterey harassment from HDFC bank & being a customer I feel really helpless to how to get justification.

I have to go to consumer rights court & banking ombudsman of india .
Please consider my case on priority basis & revert .

Thanks & Regards
RAJ kISHAN

Ra
Jun 01, 2016

Comments

• Hd
      Jun 06, 2016

Dear Customer,

Request you to write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com along with your card details, account details and registered contact details. Kindly mention the ref ID- TTU-060616-07 in the subject line. We will take it up on priority.

-Bejoy
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

May 06, 2019

Request to you release money medical expense my account number last four digit 4193 and my credit card number last four digit 9509 ...please i will beg u to release money to medical expenses urgently needed please...