HDFC Bank Ltd. / trivial message and alerts on email

India Review updated:

er.[protected]@gmail.com
I have received an email from your bank on the said email address on 17.01.2017 stating as under:
"This is to inform you that your Customer Id has been enabled. You can now log into Net Banking with your Customer ID and IPIN (Password) and conduct a wide range of transactions. "
However it is shocking that I don't have any account in your bank and this type of email is being forwarded by HDFCr bank. Pl take corrective actions for stopping these type of message from your bank otherwise I will go to take legal remedy for this communication.
The messages are also being received from HDFC bank on my mobile no.[protected] as under( 17.01.2017):-
Dear Sir, Loan Application of CHELLAMMA V of SHG DIRECT LINKAGE LOS NO.[protected] is DISBURSED for LOAN AMOUNT 14285 Tenor 18 EMI 875 Regards- HDFC BANK LTD
T& C apply

This message is also shocking as i haven't applied for nay LOAN nor my any account is with HDFC bank and i am being feel cheated what is happening with the BANK. Pl. take corrective action on my compliant.

We
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Hd
      20th of Jan, 2017

Dear Customer,

I have received your email vide ref ID 039-283-129. Our team will get back to you in 5 working days.

-Anay