HDFC Bank / fund transfer with imps

Name: Arun Kumar
User ID: [protected]
A/c Number: [protected]
Contact Number: [protected]

I tried to transfer funds from last 2-3 days, But I can't able to transfer funds to other account. I want to transfer funds Via IMPS to other ICICI bank holder. Everything is Ok steps:
1) Added Beneficiary Account.
2) Added Amount 3000/- and Remark
3) Clicked confirm option and in next page I confirmed erveything but in the Next Step:

Error:
*** We regret to inform you that we could not complete your transaction. For more details, please contact your nearest HDFC Bank Branch, or our PhoneBanking service. You can also write to us at : https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_CustomerCenter/CustomerCenter.aspx ***

I continue talked with your customer support, but your support services are very poor, they only asked question for security and said try after 2 hours, 10 hours, 24 hours etc but there's no solution from your support team. I really hate this type of Services.

Please resolve my issue As Soon As Possible

Please let me know if my side any problem.

Regards,
Arun

HDFC Bank

Ar
Jul 29, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      3rd of Aug, 2016

Dear Customer,

We have responded to you with e-mail reference number 036-193-767 on July 30, 2016. Please write back with the requested details, to enable us to check further.

-Anay
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

• As
      13th of Mar, 2018

I am also getting the same error donot know what to know customer care in not picking up the phone and i need to transfer the money as soon as possible.
    my email-akm551995@gmail.com
    phone-7754856920

• Wi
      9th of Apr, 2018

Hi,
    Same issue with my account. HDFC customercare is useless and even the Phone Banking executive was of no use. Claimed that I was the first person to have faced this issue :-|
    I have logged a complaint HBL=048-132-816 (which was a herculean task in itself, because the process is ridiculously complicated) but no luck so far.
    Has this issue been resolved for anyone? Or should I just move to another Bank.

Email: Wilfred1677@yahoo.co.in
    Phone: 9867166363

BR, Wilfred

• Ar
      7th of Jun, 2018

Hi
    I'm also facing same issue ...no response from customer service.
    Arun
    arunpandica20@gmail.com

• Si
      8th of Jun, 2018

I am having same issue, and just wrote to support@hdfcbank.com

Sibidharan
    sibi.nandhu@gmail.com

7th of Jul, 2018

I am having same issue since last two days, no response from customer care and i need transfer money

manmohan797@gmail.com

• Mu
      9th of Aug, 2018

I too had the same issue.
    anyone complaint has cleared. Please update the steps, so that others could get help to resolve this issue.

• At
      30th of Aug, 2018

I'm also facing the same issue.

rasekar1ct16@gmail.com

• Ka
      5th of Sep, 2018

hay, I am also getting the same error

kamleshsharma538@gmail.com

• Re
      6th of Oct, 2018

I am also facing the same issue from last 2 days, HDFC service is very poor. I hate this type of banking system.

• Fu
      10th of Oct, 2018

rameshpal364@gmail.com

• Ka
      1st of Nov, 2018

I am also facing the same issue from last 2 days, no response from HDFC customer care and their tservice is very poor.

Karthick
    karthi.av03@gmail.com

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2018

i am facing same problem form my hdfc mobile banking and solve my problem

• De
      18th of Dec, 2018

I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks
    Deepu Jacob
    +919567688334

• Ra
      12th of Jan, 2019

Even I'm facing the same issue.Please solve as soon as possible

Thanks
    ravali Yatham
    ravaliyatham@gmail.com

• Sb
      17th of Jan, 2019

There can be a case where you added a beneficiary long back and have not done any transaction in last 24 months then you won't be able to transfer more 25000. Because they treat this kind of beneficiary as a new beneficiary for 1 day. After 1 day if it happens then there might be issue