HDFC Bank / credit card

1 Bangalore, India

Hi,

More than 50 hours, 15 odd emails and innumerable calls later...
All for a 602 Rupees disputed payment which was credited by the seller and an initial interest amount of 1000 Rupees paid by me. But, this is to do with doing the right thing

I am being charged month over month for a disputed payment on my credit card since last year. This year(2016) in January, I paid all the interest amount and the seller also credited back the disputed amount.This should have closed the matter.
However, since then, almost 11 months later, I am still being charged for that payment.
I have written multiple times to the credit card division, the dispute division, called up customer care. They don't seem to be bothered about responding at all.

My credit history has been destroyed by this. I have been confirmed over call that the interest amount I paid was credited and also the disputed amount was credited. However, that is all they have managed to do. They have not been able to call me or talk to me about solving the actual problem.

I request someone responsible enough from the bank to help solve my problems-

1. Clear the confusion of all this late payment on a disputed payment which was acknowledged and credited back by the seller.
2. Resolve my credit history which has been destroyed due delayed proceedings by the bank.

I have all the details which I have not shared here. But, will do so immediately when someone from the bank reaches out.

I request you.