HDFC bank Credit Card / mental & professional harrasement by collection executive

pune, India Review updated:
Phone: 9004077949

Dear Sir,
My name is Ashish Singhania and was a credit card holder with HDFC bank (card No. [protected]). There has been a dispute going on with the bank since 2007 for over promising, no customer service, debiting account purchase which are not made my me, putting wrong bank charges and pushing a good customer towards defaulting stage. I had logged a compaint about the same with the bank officials but there was no response to any of my grienvance. hence, I stopped making payments.

After a year when i received a collection call, i had reminded them for faults made by bank employees and lack of coordination with customer. After due discussion with abnk official, we agreed for a settlement amount which Bank official promised to collect with from me and handover settlement letter. Suprisingly, again bank officail failed to collect the payment and this happened couple of time.

During this transactions, i felt that bank officials never wanted to settle the claim but kept pushing me towards defaulter list and intended to collect big money along with interest for no fault of mine. whenever i have received a call from bank, I always cooperated with them and tried to settle the account but bank offcial never acted upon the promises they made.

Recently, I have started getting threatening calls from a lady named, Miss. Priya who quoated herself to be hadfc employee, kanjurmarg, mumbai office - tel no. 022-[protected]. She has made more than 100 calls in 5 hours on 10th May 2009 to my office number and started jeopardysing my image and started harrasing me. She not only made calls to me but also to different people in the company and started disclosing my financial information to other and created an embarrassing environment for me. I was also threatend that if I do not make 100% payment without any discussion, then calls will be on forever to my company numbers. This is been a big mental harrsement and preasure like someone is threatening to pay else your image in professional & social community will be ruined.

I believe every bank is regulated by Indian goverment and has legal process to deal with any dispute with the customer. Not everytime, customers are at fault, even banks officail may make faults. if a customer is trying to highlight banks's mistake, should a customer face such agony and receive threatening calls. Should a bank employee reveal financial informaiton to people unrelated to the customer. Does bank have right to receover money from disputed case by harrassing & threatening their customers...

Kindly help me in this regard, as the lady is frantically disturbing my social image and creating mental presure rather than finding a solution to the dispute. I also request that bank should appoint a sensible perosn to understand customer grievance and find a win win solution to the dispute instead of disturbing social peace of their customers.

Thank you for attending my grievance and looking forward to your support. If required, I can be contacted at +[protected] or ashish.[protected]@gmail.com

Awaiting your support & reply.

Regards

Ashish Singhania
(+[protected])
ashish.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• So
      25th of Jan, 2012

I got a call from the collection team at around 10:00 AM about my
    payment on 16 Jan 2012 when i was travelling to my ofice by train and have told that customer care lady tht can u

plz call later she was like Madam even we are busy and all nonsense and was not allowing me to speak at all..i have

launched complaint against her for which i hav recvd call frm hdfc CC they hav told me its her duty bt Is yelling on

customer is her duty..???? and hav informed them will do the payment on so n so date..

Still tht lady name sujata no. are 22-42044700, 22-61396300, 2261396900 keep on calling., .. tell me the date hav

told her hav informed earlier don call me she gav to anothr lady name Jenny a very rudeeeeee n ruthless lady don hav

manners how to speak she was like i will not listen to anythg..i was being trying to inform her tht their is an sms

with me tht my due is on 1st of Feb stil this lady is like we don knw anythg tht sms is not for u whereas the sms

was from HDFC bank..n evn i m ready to do the payment but this behaviour and nature of calls frightens me a lot for

the payment...I hav complint abt them still no reaction..and the keep on calg continuously and keep on arguig..n not

even alowg us to speak..Please tell me where to launch complaint against these people..

3rd of Mar, 2014

Dear Sir,
    My name is chandan kumar and was a credit card holder with HDFC bank
    (card No. 4346786002724812). There has been a dispute going on with
    the bank since 2012 for over promising, no customer service, debiting
    account purchase which are not made my me, putting wrong bank charges
    and pushing a good customer towards defaulting stage. I had logged a
    compaint about the same with the bank officials but there was no
    response to any of my grienvance. hence, I stopped making payments.

After a year when i received a collection call, i had reminded them for
    faults made by bank employees and lack of coordination with customer.
    After due discussion with abnk official, we agreed for a settlement
    amount 30000 thousand .i pay first premium 75000 thousand but bank bang not given my settlement letter .
    .my hdfc bank account money hold & debit one by one resently rs 25300 thousand .i am already pay 30000 against 33000 purchasing .

thanks