Hazelton's Gift Baskets / Around the World - Gift Basket

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I ordered a 'Around the World' gift basket for my son-in-law for Christmas. This basket consisted of 1 dozen imported beer and 4 food items. The package was delivered to my front door-step while I was at work. My immediate concern was whether the Beer froze from sitting outside. I immediately sent an email to Hazelton's - ZERO response. Christmas morning my son-in-law started to open up the wrapping and all the bubble wrap around each item and much to all of our shock and disgust, there was mold everywhere from either the contents of the antipasto jar. It was oozing everywhere on the other items wrapping and was green and very disgusting! I was so embarrassed! I immediately called Hazelton's on December 28th and they had the nerve to say I was at fault for not refrigerating a perishable item! I reminded their rep that the jar was NOT PERISHABLE until opened! After several follow-up emails, they still HAVE NOT responded back to me, nor did they ever attempt to make this right after I reminded them that mold takes several days (if not weeks) to form and this obviously happened in their possession! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCTS!!!

Re